Michael Bayer wrote:

> All of the crazy mappings today are blowing my mind, so I'll point
> you to an old unit test with a doubly linked list:

Yeah, trust me, it was blowing my mind as well, so I elected not
to go this direction anyway.  You're also correct that there isn't
_really_ a need to maintain the "previous" anyway, since it can be
implied from the "next" a heck of a lot easier.

The simplest solution is usually the best, and this one definitely
wasn't very simple!  On to other ideas...

--
Jonathan LaCour
http://cleverdevil.org