With SQLAlchemy-0.4.2p3 I've solved the problem in this (terrible!!!)
way:
I've added an 'if' into postgres.py file at line 514 and now work
correctly. I maje this beacause I don't know how add a column type
into sqlalchemy code:

            else:
                if attype != 'geometry':
                    warnings.warn(RuntimeWarning("Did not recognize
type '%s' of column '%s'" % (attype, name)))
                    coltype = sqltypes.NULLTYPE

: ) : )

Bye bye

mando