I am getting an error when I try to save an object for the second time.  The
things I don't get is that I believe I closed that session with a
session.close()

Alex

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module zope.formlib.form, line 769, in __call__
  Module Products.Five.formlib.formbase, line 55, in update
  Module zope.formlib.form, line 750, in update
  Module zope.formlib.form, line 594, in success
  Module plone.app.controlpanel.form, line 26, in handle_edit_action
  Module mls.agent.browser.client_settings, line 54, in _on_save
  Module sqlalchemy.orm.session, line 418, in save
  Module sqlalchemy.orm.session, line 577, in _save_impl
InvalidRequestError: Instance '<
mls.agent.client_settings_impl.ClientSettings object at 0xe2e3a4c>' is a
detached instance or is already persistent in a different Session