apart of all runtime issues u've hit - session etc - on declaration
level u'll may do these:
 - destroy all your refs to the mappers/tables etc
 - sqlalchemy.orm.clearmappes()
 - yourmetadata.drop_all()
 - yourengine.dispose()
 - destroy refs to yourmetadata/yourengine
(dbcook.usage.sa_manager.py/destroy())
if your classes are made-on-the-fly inside some function, then every
time they are _different_ classes. Make sure u do not hold them
somewhere - or they will keep all the stuff asociated with them
(mappers and even session). The reason is the replaced __init__
method is stored as class.__init (in orm.attributes.register_class)
and is not cleared in clearmappers.

for easy check, u can run your test 100 times and watch the memory
used; if it grows then _something_ of all those above is not cleared.

ciao
svilen