Mike Lewis ha scritto:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm starting a new project that will probably be using Twisted, but I
> want to use SQLAlchemy as well.  I saw a couple of old posts about
> Asynchronous SQLAlchemy and two different implementations, but neither
> sAsync nor nadbapi seem to be maintained (or at least have new
> versions posted), and I don't think they'd be compatible with version
> 4.x of SQLAlchemy.
>
> Any pointers?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Two months ago I have updated nadbapi to add support for SQLAlchemy 4.x.

I have used the version from trunk.

Since I still use 0.3.x, and I'm not following the development of
SQLAlchemy, recent versions may not work.

The first thing you can do is trying to run the unit tests.
Let me know if they fail.

Note that in the recent updates I have tried to minimize the
dependencies from SQLAlchemy internals; moreover the code is very simple
so it should be easy to fix any problems.

A possible problem can be with compiled query execution.

Regards   Manlio Perillo