Hi,
I will try to expose my scenario:

I'am using sqlalchemy 0.3.10, Firebird 2.0.x and PyGtk for build a
desktop application in Windows XP.

I've a window form which contains a gtk TreeView (and many other
widgets). This is used for data entry in a master/detail structure.

Then, I've a mapper like this:

mapper(Detail, detail_table)

mapper(Master, master_table, properties={
    'items': relation(Detail, cascade="all, delete-orphan")
    }
)

Now, I input data in my form and items detail in my TreeView list.
This form have two options to access, insert and edit. When I use this
for insert I haven't problem here, because are all new objects (which
don't exists in database).
But, how can manage this for edit ?

How can I synch my Detail list object (Master.items) with my TreeView
object?
When I access by edit, I must do insert or delete on my TreeView.

Here, a little "pseudocode" like example:

# for insert:

master = Master()
# assign some data to master, reading from my form widgets

# load detail
for row in my_gtk_tree_list:
    det = Detail()
    # assign some data to det
    master.items.append(det)

#------------------------------------------------

# for edit:

I can delete items on my tree view, and I must synchronize this with
my Master.items list

How can do it?

Because, if I do master.items = [], before re-load from tree list and
I populate all details all time, For instance,

# load detail
master.items = []
for row in my_gtk_tree_list:
    det = Detail()
    # assign some data to det from row
    master.items.append(det)

But I get this exception when I do session.save.

 ConcurrentModificationError: Updated rowcount 1 does not match number
of objects updated 6

----
Thanks in advance.