Hi,

Would anyone like to join me in doing a one day sprint on MSSQL support
in SQLAlchemy? (Rick - hope you can find some time)

I feel we're at the point now where the last few niggles could be ironed
out quite quickly. I've just lost steam a bit doing this on my own. The
main points would be:

1) Add support for limit with offset
2) Fix the last few failing unit tests for pyodbc on Windows against SQL
2005 and 2000
3) Close off the remaining MSSQL tickets
4) Take a look at pyodbc on Unix

Let me know if you're interested, we can figure out a date that suits
everyone.

Paul