Hi, thanks for reply

Maybe I wasn't so clear  - of course, my english is very bad :( -

Anyway, I will try to expose this with an example

I've an users master table with address detail table (like SA doc),
then the mapper is:

mapper(User, users_table, properties={
     'addresses':relation(Address)
)

First, I retrive users (and address) from database

user_list = session.query(User).filter_by().all()

Now, I read a specific address from user_list.addresses list through
some custom function

addr1 = get_address(user_list.addresses, id=2) # get address id = 2

Then, I do some changes to addr1 and after I want to put this obj
(addr1) into user_list.addresses again, in other words,
I wanna update addresses list with addr1 object which already exist in
that list.

If I do, user_list.addresses.append(addr1), how this works in this
case?
Search addr1 in addresses list and if exists update this?

Of course, I use session.save_or_update(user_list).

Furthermore, I can insert new addresses in user_list.addresses list
too.

I hope be a little more clear.

Regards.
M.