Hi guys,

Lately, I've upgraded some of my applications to the latest SQLAlchemy
version and have some minor complaints about the String with no length
to Text move:
- if you used the Unicode type with no length, you're still told in
the warning to use "Text" instead, which makes it a bit confusing.
- the new types (Text and UnicodeText) are not even mentioned in the
types documentation. I had to look at the changelog to find the way to
do UnicodeText... And that documentation doesn't tell you you
shouldn't use String()

I know, there is already a ticket for that last one (720) but well, I
guess a little reminder might help ;-).

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/ticket/720

PS: Yeah, I know, this is easy enough that I could do this myself, but
well, no time for now, sorry...
--
Gaƫtan de Menten
http://openhex.org