Hi everybody, I was hoping to ask for a bit of help...

I've been trying various ways to share metadata between modules so
that one module I import can use and improve upon the models I've
created in a different module, and I can't seem to get it quite right...

Files within the same module could always just import metadata from a
single-shared location, but since they're different modules, I can't
seem to find another solution than metaprogramming...

If I'm outside of both of the modules, I can import one, and then
monkeypatch it using the other, but I wasn't too happy about that.

The other solution I imagined was having a function in one module
return a bunch of class objects representing the models, but I can't
figure out how to import those into the current module..

Has anyone else already come across this?

Thanks,
Douglas Mayle