Dear list,

since I upgraded to 0.4.5 I found that my complete models stopped working.
I think the cause is the "owner" parameter when I define a table. Example:

> dns_supermasters_table = sql.Table(
>     'supermasters', metadata,
>     sql.Column('ip', sql.Unicode(15), nullable=False, primary_key=True),
>     sql.Column('nameserver', sql.Unicode(40), nullable=False),
>     sql.Column('account', sql.Unicode(40)),
>     owner='dnsdhcp'
>     )

ORM queries on that table fail with error messages like:

> InvalidRequestError: Could not find table 'domains' with which to
> generate a foreign key

If I look at the queries that are generated I see that SQLAlchemy prepends
all table columns with the owner's name. In PostgreSQL that would mean the
schema name (the default schema is "public" unless specified). Removing
the "owner" parameter made my queries work again.

I would still like to set the owner to a certain user so that when the
tables get created they have a proper ownership. But that is not meant to
specify the schema. :)

Cheers
 Christoph