I am using mixed case for my Elixir Entities in common with other
identifiers.

When these are passed though to SQLAlchemy, the table name is double-
quoted in generated SQL and the database is created with quoted table
names.

This does not matter with SQLite, which ignores quotes in this
context.

Oracle however becomes case sensitive when quotes are used and if a
table is created with a quoted name, you must always quote references
to it thereafter, which most people would not want!

To sort this out, I thought that I could just pass the "quote=False"
kwarg through to the Table constructor, which Elixir does via its
"using_table_options" clause.

This does not work however.

To investigate, using the SQLAlchemy tutorial example, I generated a
table directly in SQLAlchemy, as follows:

users_table = Table('usersTable', metadata,
    Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
    Column('name', String(40)),
    Column('fullname', String(100)),
    Column('password', String(15)),
    quote=False
    )

Sure enough, the table name is quoted and the quote=False is ignored.

Would it be possible to amend the code to respect the quote kwarg
regardless of the capitalization of the table name?

Thanks for your help,

Tim