On Apr 21, 2008, at 4:37 AM, Eric Lemoine wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm trying to use the "key" argument in my mapping:
>
> refugees_table = Table('refugee',
>    MetaData(config['pylons.g'].sa_unhcr_webgis_engine),
>    Column('refugee_fid', types.Integer, primary_key=True),
>    Column('id', types.Float, key='_id'),
>    autoload=True,
>    schema='hqmap')
>
> But I get this Error Traceback when calling mapper(Refugee,
> refugees_table):
>
> Module ?:25 in <module>
>>> from unhcr.model.refugees import refugees_table, Refugee
> Module ?:47 in <module>
>>> mapper(Refugee, refugees_table)
> Module sqlalchemy.orm:518 in mapper
> :>>  return Mapper(class_, local_table, *args, **params)
> Module sqlalchemy.orm.mapper:152 in __init__
>>> self._compile_tables()
> Module sqlalchemy.orm.mapper:436 in _compile_tables
>>> raise exceptions.ArgumentError("Cant resolve column " + str(col))
> <class 'sqlalchemy.exceptions.ArgumentError'>: Cant resolve column
> refugee.id
>
> Any idea?

I'd advise upgrading to the most recent 0.4 version since you're
apparently on 0.4.0 there.  Also, if "id" is a primary key column on
the table, you're probably going to need the primary_key=True flag to
remain on the Table definition.   If you'd like your mapper to have a
different idea of what the primary key for this table is, use the
primary_key=[cols] argument on mapper().