This could be expanded slightly to include 'prefixes=[]' support ala
select() and insert().  Sqlite could use that for creating full text
tables, e.g. 'CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE foo (...) USING ...'.

I haven't thought about this extensively but I think I'd prefer
prefixes=['TEMPORARY'] to a temporary=True flag until such a time as we
can guarantee that the temp tables are cleaned up when the defining
connection is returned to the pool.