Hello,

I have two tables both of which have a userID in their primary key
(one has composite primary key). There is no "valid table" for userID,
i.e. there is no table (that I have access to) users which has a list
of ALL userIDs.

Now, I have records in both tables which have a userID which don't
have a corresponding entry in the other table.

I want to join these two tables and get only the records which have
matching userIDs (i.e. ClassA.userID = ClassB.userID). Furthermore,
since I want to pass this onto a PaginateDataGrid, I need these to be
a dictionary.

I tried this:

ClassA.query.select_from(tableA.join(tableB,tableA.c.userID=tableB.c.userID))

But that only returns items from ClassA. Where do I specify that I
also want all the columns from ClassB?

Thanks in advance.
--
Also using Elixir on top of SQLAlchemy.