Hello,

My python app uses Wordpress blog database and my sqlalchemy mappings
recently broke due to Wordpress update. Can someone pls help to map
the following "taxonomy" tables into SA?

http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Taxonomy

I kind of stuck with
sqlalchemy.exceptions.ArgumentError: Error determining primary and/or
secondary join for relationship 'WordpressPost.terms (WordpressTerm)'.
If the underlying error cannot be corrected, you should specify the
'primaryjoin' (and 'secondaryjoin', if there is an association table
present) keyword arguments to the relation() function (or for
backrefs, by specifying the backref using the backref() function with
keyword arguments) to explicitly specify the join conditions. Nested
error is "Can't find any foreign key relationships between 'wp_terms'
and 'wp_terms'"