I have a problem with refresh, doing something along these lines:

object.subobject
object.otherviewofsubobject  (this is actually a Firebird SQL view -
which I use for read only access)

do some update to subobject
session.flush()

refresh(object)

object.subobject
object.otherviewofsubobject  - at this point this one does not show the
update done to subobject

I replaced the session.flush() with a session.commit() to see if the
data makes it to the database correctly, which it does.

Is this just a "got you" with me trying to keep using db views or can I
make SA give me the correct data for the view by doing some additional step.

Any hints would be very much appreciated.

Werner