Hi,
I have two table models (Elixir objects) that do NOT have a
relationship defined in their models. So, I have a join in my query
like so:

fieldmap = Fieldmap.query.filter(
            Fieldmap.import_history_id==history_id
        ).filter(
            MemberField.account_id==account_id
        ).filter(

Fieldmap.import_history_field_name==MemberField.member_field_name
        ).all()

This query works fine, but the issue is that I am only returned the
columns in the Fieldmap table. I would like for the result to have all
the columns from both the Fieldmap and the MemberField tables.

I did have a go with the select() and from_statement() stuff, but I'm
not sure that can be mixed with the filters I have above. So, I don't
know if that's a possibility.

The short answer is to define a relationship in the models, but for a
few different reasons, I can't do that in this case.

If this needs to be on the Elixir list, please let me know.

Thanks!