Hello,
I am playing around with loading data into a database using subclasses
of processing.Process so that data files can be sent to a server.  I
would like to have the server fire off a process that takes care of
parsing the data file and loading the data into a data.

When I run some tests that start up a few of theses processes at once,
I run into OperationalErrors due to the database being locked by one
of the other process.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to handle this?  I am pretty new
to sqlalchemy, so please forgive me if I'm missing something basic.