On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Eric Abrahamsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On May 17, 2008, at 11:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> it's SQL that is not working with python objects, and the column
>> pubdate (associated with type DateTime on python side) has no
>> attr .year or .month.
>>
>> lookup the messages in the group, there were some sugestions long time
>> ago, but AFAIremember one was something with strings, another with
>> separate columns.
>
> Thanks svil, this is good to know. I suppose there's no reason why I
> can't pull a simpler query into Python and then filter it by date
> there. It seems like doing this in the SQL query is going to be
> hackish no matter what, particularly when it's so simple to do in
> Python...

you could convert your month variable to same format as
article.pubdate (datetime)
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/PythonManual#head-7b8d3475aa2baaa193b02b72fccd6eb009a1ee63

or modify the datetime to separate date and time columns.
Lucas

--
Automotive Recall Database. Cars, Trucks, etc.
http://www.lucasmanual.com/recall/