I am having a problem with my app not closing correctly when I py2exe'd it.

Trying to track it down but with not much look so far and as sqlalchemy
is one of the big changes I did in this version of the app (i.e. moved
from another ORM to sqlalchemy) I wonder if there are some things I have
to watch out for.

As I suspected SA I make sure that on close all my connections are
closed and for good measure I also "del" my session and the engine.

Is there anything else I should watch out for?

Is there some way I can check that I really closed all my connections?

Is SA using threads?  If yes, do I need to do something special to
ensure that they are all closed/finished?

Appreciate any hints or tips.

Werner