I got it ... sorry for spamming. clear_mappers() does it.

The thing is that I have the model for a table which mappers has to be
cleared before being serialized and sent over the wire using twisted's
perspective broker and the same table has to be remapped on the server
to a model's child which subclasses pb.RemoteCopy. It works now ...
sorry for asking before doing a deeper research.

Thanks.