OK, the usage pattern there is incorrect.  Create a Table/Mapper at
the module level at the same level in which you create your classes.
To make this easier, look into using the declarative extension:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/04/plugins.html#plugins_declarative
  ...that way there's no chance of your class not being in sync with a
single mapper().   It's not supported to create an instance of an
object, *then* create the mappers.  The class needs to be mapped for
the lifespan of all instances.