On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:58 PM, bollwyvl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am running into similar problems, adding to the complexity the
> threadpool module.
>
> Here's a post that might help:
> http://blog.uxpython.com/blog/web/view/116
>
> I am still running into problems, however, based on parent/child
> relationships... i think the answer lies in the sqlalchemy `cascade`
> property, but I as yet have not found a way to modify that directly in
> the Elixir layer.

I'm not sure the cascade "property" is the answer to Matt's problem
but in any case, you can use the "cascade" argument on Elixir
relationships exactly as you do with SQLAlchemy's relation(). In fact
any argument not specifically used by Elixir's relationships is
forwarded to the relation() construct.

--
Gaƫtan de Menten
http://openhex.org