Michael Bayer wrote:
> sqlite doesn't like the parenthesis.  when making the joins with a
> SQLA join() construct, you need to make the joins from left to right,
> i.e.:
>
> soup.join(album, ...).join(vinyl, ...)
>

> as opposed to:
>
> soup.join(album.join(vinyl, ...), ...)

Actually, we are sort of doing this already --except-- due to your
previous advice, we're now using the ``inherits``-option to
automatically have SQLA figure out the correct unit-of-work order.

With this option, the above join results in this query:

SELECT album.id AS album_id
FROM soup JOIN (album JOIN vinyl ON vinyl.id = album.id) ON vinyl.id =
soup.id

--instead of--

SELECT album.id AS album_id
FROM soup JOIN album on soup.id = album.id JOIN vinyl ON vinyl.id = soup.id

That is, SQLA seems to make a left join (or whatever it is) by itself.
How can tell it do this differently?

> just a little taste of my world !  :)

:-)

\malthe