Hi!

Let's have a typical schema: Company <- Employee

How can I add a scalar column (in a query or a mapper) to the Company
containing the employees count? E.g. query(Company).all() will return
list of Company instances and each will have an extra property with
emloyees count. But I don't want that retrieved by an extra query for
each company. I want that that in one query like "SELECT companies.*,
count(employees.*) ...".

David