Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
> Will Python 2.3 still be supported by SA 0.5? I noticed that
> sqlalchemy.ext.orderinglist uses the new decorator syntax.

Oops, that snuck in accidentally & is fixed in the trunk for the time
being.  However, 2.3 will probably not be supported in the final 0.5.0
release.  We've had a couple threads on the 2.3 support and no one came
to 2.3's defense, so it's on the chopping block.  If the migration from
list comprehensions to generators negatively impacts performance, then
perhaps 2.3 support will stay, but barring that...