Hello,

A beginner question:
I have a table with 4 columns: id, colA, colB, colC.
I want to order (and make other operations as well ) the table asc or
desc using the result of colB / colC knowing that colB and colC may
equal to 0.

When I try using query, the returned results are not correctly
ordered:
session.query(Mytable).order_by(asc(Mytable.colB /
Mytable.colC)).all()
I guess that the zero present in colB and colC may also interfere

Is it possible to do this with queries with SA 0.4.6 ?
Should I use select() and how or is it preferable to go for SA 0.5 ?

How should I do to get what I want ?

Additional question:
I ordered Essential SqlAlchemy on the French Amazon, but haven't
received it yet (may be still on print ?).
Does anybody know if it has been issued already in the US  ?

Many thanks in advance for helping me

Dominique