Hello,

I have the following scenario where I want the same class/table on
both sides of a relation.

person table
- id
- name

manager table
- person_id
- manager_id

I define both tables and a Person class, then create a relation in the
person mapper like:
'manager' : relation(Person, secondary=managers,
backref='direct_reports')

When I do this, the 'manager' attribute doesn't show up in Person
objects when I query on people. The error I get is:
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'manager'
# query is something like
session.query(Person).filter_by(name='Joe').one()

Any hints on how I can do this. I have other basic relations working
(1-1, 1-M, M-1) but they all have different classes/tables on each end
of the relation.

Regards,

-Tom