Hi,

I notice that the ResultProxy class has no __del__ method.

I am using the sql expression language directly with using the
'execute' method on a select that is bound to an engine with a
QueuePool.
The problem is that if I forget to explicitly close the ResultProxy
that is returned from the execute method, the connection associated
with the ResultProxy will never be released back to the pool.
Is this by design? or could the ResultProxy be modified to include a
__del__ method that calls the close method when the ResultProxy goes
out of scope?.
The SQLAchemy documentation for 0.3 explicitly mentions that
ResultProxy will autoclose when it is gc'd. but later docs do not...