I am using the ORM query strategy using session.query. I vaguely
remember seeing in the past that doing a slice on the result set, i.e.
result[:10] used to perform a Limit/Offset query, it may not have been
so. Nevertheless, with SA 0.5beta3 this is definitely not the case. It
seems that limit offset queries are only issued when I index the
result set, e.g. result[0] which does a limit 1 offset 0.

The question is, how would I be able to extend the slicing to use
Limit Offset. e.g:

    result[:10] => Limit 10 offset 0

I have a large database, and I quickly run out of memory with queries
that do not utilize the Limit Offset.

Anything better than [result[i] for i in range(0,10)] would be greatly
appreciated (since that would run 10 different queries).

Thanks,

--
Hatem Nassrat