Hi,

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what's happening, whether I have a
bug, or whether this is normal behaviour, but as far as I can tell
mapped objects that are returned from a query do not have their
constructor called.  Is that correct?

In a bit more detail - I have a mapping defined to class Metric, and a
query() returns a Metric instance, with the correct attributes, but if
in the constructor I have something like:

class Metric(object):
    def __init__(self):
        self.constructor_called = True

then the instance returned by query does not have the
"constructor_called" attribute (my actual code is more complex, but
that's the general idea).

Is this normal behaviour?  Is there any way to get the constructor to
be called?  I can work around this if not, but would liek to be sure I
am not ignoring an error of some kind.

I've looked through the documentation, but couldn't find anything
relevant.  Apologies if I've missed the obvious.  This is with version
0.4.7p1

Thanks,
Andrew