Michael Bayer schrieb:
> not within SQLA, though you can propose this feature for sqlalchemy-
> migrate.
>
> "schemas" are a slippery topic among databases (such as on oracle, the
> "schema" is really the user who "owns" the tables,

This is not entirely correct. Every user in oracle has a schema with the
same name as its user-name - and this schema is the default for all
unqualified DDL/DCL.

Yet you can access all other schemas (given you have the proper rights)
with the usual

"schema"."table"

including FKs.

> on sqlite its
> unclear if a "schema" is a separate file, or what, etc.) so SQLA
> doesn't get involved at this level.

Hm. I think it belongs to SA, because that should be an agnostic
function migrate (and other tools/libs) just can use.

I don't mind writing it for the DB I've got access to (postgres) -
however, if you don't see any chance for inclusion, I will only
implement it in migrate of course.

Diez