Hello,
I was wondering if there are any plans to have a csv engine for
sqlalchemy. I would like to see support for csv. There are some cases
where csv is the best way to convert data to and from especially when
they require cleaning. What I would like to see is a sqlalchemy
wrapping over csv module and providing file definition and some of the
sql functionality into csv world. This would be really helpful when
moving things over from one system to another.

Ideas?
Thanks,
Lucas

--