Hi,

I need to interface with a couple of Views in Microsoft SQL Server
2000. How do I go about doing this with SqlAlchemy? Since a View
doesn't have columns per se, how do I go about creating a class and a
table object to map them?

I tried my Google-Fu, but there's not much out there on this subject.
The SqlAlchemy wiki / bug list seems to have some information, but
that looks kind of sketchy. Any advice would be appreciated.

I am using Python 2.5.2 with SA 0.5.0beta3

Thanks!

Mike