Hi,

I am trying to translate the following SQL into SqlAlchemy session
syntax:

sql = ''' SELECT SUM(reg), SUM(ot), SUM(ce), SUM(hol), SUM(sklv),
SUM(vac), SUM(ct), SUM(conv), SUM(misc)
            FROM tbl_TimeEntries
            WHERE dateworked > = '%s' AND dateworked <= '%s' AND empid
= %s
            ''' % (start_date, end_date, emp_id)

I found the "apply_sum" query method, but this seems to be able to
only be applied to one column at a time. I haven't found a way to use
equality operators (>= or <=) yet. According to the SqlAchemy book by
Copeland, I should be able to use the equality operators with table
methods and the bitwise "&" operator. I prefer using sessions since
they seem easier to clean up in wxPython, but I'm pretty flexible.

Any hints are welcome. Thanks!

Mike