Michael...

I've read the tutorial, and I think I understand it.

But maybe I don't understand reflection.  I thought that I could use
it to avoid defining anything.  I'd like to have objects basically
spring into life knowing exactly what their row names are, without
having to type anything.

Am I misunderstanding reflection?  Can it not automatically figure out
the row names for me?  If it can, is there an example of this
somewhere?

Or should I just sit down and type out all my classes with rownames?

Thanks