Hi All,

I'm using sqlalchemy and mod_wsgi. mod_wsgi is set up to serve request
in multiple threads of the same process.

class looks like that:

class WebSessionRoute(DeclarativeBase):

    __tablename__ = 'web_session_route'

    key = Column('key', Unicode(40), primary_key=True)
    user_id = Column('user_id',Integer, ForeignKey('user_route.id')),
    expires = Column('expires', DateTime)

    def __init__(self,key,user_id,expires):
        self.key = key
        self.user_id = user_id
        self.expires = expires

I'm facing the following issue. The first request goes fine, but on
the second attempt I get:

query.py, line 1620, in __init__
    raise sa_exc.InvalidRequestError("Invalid column expression '%r'"
% column)

on any attempt to execute any query. Instrumented attributes are in
place, but they don't work.
I've rewrote the code using regular mapper. If each thread maps the
class to the table. everything is ok,
Once I put the lock to make initialization only once per process, I
get this error.

I would appreciate any feedback from you,
Thanks in advance,

Alex K