Hello,
What do you mean by "real value"? You've got 2 perfect Category
objects associatied with your Item,
<mosst.model.page.Category object at 0x020F67B0> - is just a string
stamp of the object when converted to a string.

you may want something like this: item.categories[0].name to access
the name of a particular category.