I need sqlalchemy to work on ironpython (1.2 or 2.0b)
sqlalchemy fail on ironpython even with simple use case
like create simple Table definition.

>>> from sqlalchemy import Table, Column, Integer, String, MetaData, ForeignKey
>>> metadata = MetaData()
>>> users_table = Table('users', metadata,
...     Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
...     Column('name', String),
...     Column('fullname', String),
...     Column('password', String)
... )
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
IndexError: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

and wonder if any effort or interest already exists in running sa & ip
together ?
If none, then I may want to take on this (need it for my work)
and will be appreciate some clue to speed myself up.

Thanks