mraer schrieb:
> This simple test fails with error:
> DataError: (DataError) unable to parse time None None

Which version are you using?

Your test works for me (except I needed to change "Mapper" to "mapper")
with SA 0.5rc1 and psycopg 2.0.8, Py 2.5, Postgres 8.3.1 on WinXP.

As an aside, you should not name tables or columns "date" because it's a
  reserved keyword in SQL (though not in PG), and you should avoid
usiung the current time as in datetime.now() in your tests because that
makes them not reproducible.

-- Christoph