Reflection of temporary tables under MySQL works around revision 4000
and probably as recently as May but doesn't seem to work under
revision 5000 or later; I get a NoSuchTableError.  Is this change
intentional?

If the only change I make to my code is to create and reflect a normal
table versus a temporary table, then SQLA works as expected.
Unfortunately, temporary tables offer me an easy concurrency crutch,
so I deeply regret this missing functionality.

I could dig deeper into when and where this stopped working, but
perhaps I'm the one missing something.  What is it?  :-)

TIA,