Hi All,

My application uses XML schema to load tables, classes, set SQLA
mapping and relations.

Each processing node (thread or process, depends on config) does not
know beforehand what type of mapping it will process, that's why I
need to create mapping (parse schema, and generate classes) per each
request.

This approach worked fine for me, however  I have issues when there is
high load on the same processing node - SQLA throws an exception
saying that my dynamic class is not mapped. ("Class app.User is not
mapped")

I understand that it may be some app/configuration issue (and I'm
almost sure it is).

Docs say that mapping should be created only at the app level, I
thought that violating this rule can cause errors of this kind.

I thought that clear_mappers can help here, but I fear it will clear
all mappers in the process,  since _mapper_registry is a module level
global hash.

So, any a recipe for dynamic mapping, or maybe some ideas on how can I
play with config are higly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex