Hello all,

I'd like to use SQL Alchemy to do a single insert with multiple
values , such as:

INSERT INTO foobar (foo, bar) VALUES ('value1', 0), ('value2', 1);

I've found a few ways to do this using a SQLAlchemy connection /
the .execute() method on the Insert object.
However, my problem is that my system is designed such that I
compiling queries and executing them through my own MySQL cursor
query.compile():

query = table.table.insert(values=values).compile()
cursor.execute(str(query), query.params)

Is there support for multiple values in compiled query objects?  It
appeared that I could somehow use compile bind parameters to support,
but my efforts were futile.

Thanks,
Jack Stahl