Hi all,
I'm the leading developer of IMDbPY [1], a python package to access and
manage information of the IMDb [2] internet movie database; it can work
fetching data from the web site and from a local copy of the data,
conveniently put in a database.

So far I've used SQLObject but, due to popular demand, from now on
I'll also support SQLAlchemy.
In the CVS [3] there's a _working_ prototype, but not being a SQLAlchemy
expert I wonder if someone is interested in helping a bit: the code
still contains many TODO/FIXME/XXX notices, and there's for sure
room for improvements.

If you want to help, read these 2 messages [4] and subscribe to
the mailing list. :-)

Beware that the ORMs (both of them) are used in a somewhat unusual
way (and a bit of black magic is involved here and there), and that
the SQLAlchemy support is in its very early stage (I've started only
3 or 4 days ago), so don't be too shocked or too rude. ;-)

Oh, if you're wondering... yes: black magic means that the rest
of the code still follows the logic of SQLObject, and that I wrote
a series of adapters to make SQLAlchemy behave like SQLObject
classes/instances (limited to what was required by my application:
it's not a complete or robust adapter SQLObject->SQLAlchemy - I'm not
THAT crazy, despite what my detractors say ;-)

Thank you in advance!

+++
[1] http://imdbpy.sf.net/
[2] http://imdb.com/
[3] http://imdbpy.sourceforge.net/?page=download#cvs
    if it's down - sf.net is migrating its servers - I can send
    tgz/zip archives.
[4]
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20080930190839.GA22506%40gmail.com&forum_name=imdbpy-devel
Davide Alberani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/