Hello,
Could anybody tell me what is wrong with this select statement?

Records is a mapper.

group=sqlalchemy.select([Records.TRANS_TYPE,Records.TR_DATE,func.count(Records.TR_DATE).label('date_count')],
Records.TRANS_TYPE==29).group_by([Records.TRANS_TYPE,Records.TR_DATE]).execute().fetchall()

I get system error..

Ideas?

I can't find a full example that works nowhere on the doc pages.

Thanks,
Lucas

--
Python and OpenOffice documents and templates
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/OpenOffice