Hi,

I am trying to transfer some data from a sqlite database to an MS SQL
database. I need to be able to pass null values for some of the empty
columns in the row. For example, I have something like this for my
row's format:

date | id | reg | ot | hol

The first two fields are required, but any or all of the last three
can be null. How do I tell SqlAlchemy that I want those to be null?
I've tried using None, an empty string, and the string
"DEFAULT" (which works for pymssql for whatever reason).

My class instantiation would look like this:

TimeEntries(data, id, reg, ot, hol, *args)

I am using the 0.5.0rc1 version of SqlAlchemy with Python 2.5.2 on
Windows XP. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike