Hi,
i have a problem regarding inheritance. I use joined table
inheritance. Assume the classes parent, child1 and child2. The
parent_table has a field 'type'. I have to use
'session.query(child1).from_statement(deliver_me_parents_with
special_conditions).all()' - the result contains child1 and child2
objects. The documentation says sth. about bypassing all other stuff,
but my description was just a model for my problem, i can not do
anything like "type=child1" in the statment, cause there is a deeper
inheritance structure.

child1 objects. The result of 'from_statement' contains the type-
column, so SQLAlchemy should be able to resolve the child1 objects?

Best regards,

Matthias.