I'm experiencing the following problem with SA 0.4.7

The table has the following columns:
id - int primary key
DOB - varchar(25)
... extra columns not needed for report

It's a table from legacy app that I'm accessing from SA to generate
reports, etc.

I'm having the table definition auto load (reflected from the
database) like this:

myTable = Table('sample_table', metadata, autoload=True,
include_columns=['id', 'DOB'])

When I later retreive data, the DOB column is not reflected. If I
change 'DOB' to 'dob' for the include_columns list, the column is
reflected as 'DOB' ... strange that the reflected name is capitalized,
but when I specify all caps for include_columns the field is not
reflected.

Any recommendations or suggestions for dealing with this issue?