Michael

Can you elaborate a bit on how to do each of the thing you said -
metadata sharing between 2 separate Turbogears projects and placing
the actual column in the ForeignKey constructor, instead of string
'table.column.id'.

I read your earlier discussion
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/browse_thread/thread/4db84b9f07236fed/5fa2ee7131798264?lnk=gst&q=metadata+sharing#5fa2ee7131798264
but I am still not clear on how to share the metadata. The only way I
can think of is to import the metadata object from one model1 to
model2, but that shall require the two pkgs to be present in fixed
relative positions. I don't see a common module where I can keep the
metadata object and use it in either pkg.

JV